Harry Potter :)


All time favourites....
the commanalities could be mom's food...amazing ppl...best music...awesome movies...and ofcourse touchy-splendid books....

well, i want to focus on one of such sizzling books wch makes me dazzle at its creativity wenever i open it..even if its for nth time...wen i give the name of this wizard, a few roll their eyes, a few get excited, a few become critics and a few get back to life like me...hehehe

many a time i ve heard ppl saying..."harry potter...!!! absolutely for
kids"..."childish"...bt i wud frame it other way around for those elders who ve got these pessimistic notions on The Book...ppl can infact, try and think abt it as... one of those books wch wud help u go back and re-live those good-old-golden childhood days!!A great man said(whoever tht was) there is a child in every human...so y jus forcing him/her to stay behind da veil...!! childhood is that fortunate stage where happiness is experienced with absolute-innocence-no-evil-involved types...i wud advise every1 to jus grab the book and explore the adventurous,lively, honest,innocent kid within you..coz its no crime to land in blissful state :)

comin to my tale...i opened it in my 2nd year end...excited to read big big fictious books as jus then i finished spectacular book "The Da Vinci Code"... That was the time wen hp-fans awaiting 6th book...

First few pages of the first book were so magnetising...and made my aura, revolve around hogwarts...and in harry's world for one whole month...this behaviour sort of impressed my mom-dad...and the consequence, they provided its sequels as soon as possible...

skool uniforms, frnds, home-works, punishments, games, excercises(always cursed them..hehe), exams, holidays....they were the most lovely days...these lively moments which are jotted down as words in the book,made me so enthusiastic to go on and on...

its the 5th book tht was so memorable for me...tht made my eyes wet...my mom used to tell me.."thts jus a book"...i used to reply, wiping tears..."i know"...bt then, i cudn take bad happen...tht makes da book so special for me...i ve experienced a true innocent kid within me which could not take evil and knew only good :)

things changed, thots changed, my journey frm LKG till now, made me go thru many bad things...made me tough...made me a bit mean if necessary..bt while reading da book...all tht was gone...i was back to tht world where there was nothing like bad...only innocence....
so its my Evergreen Tree...Forever :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

pheww...finally my fren has written abt my most most cherished buk on dis earth... thank ya...i juss luv readin evrythin abt Harry Potter (am talkin abt buks here...not da glamor oriented movies :P)... Seriously i pity those ones who havent read dis splendid buk till now, you guys dont really knw wot u r missin in ur lives..tellin ya, ur life wud be definitely worthless widout this one :P ...
hey divya...m thankful to Rowling for another reason...u may not remember...but we hav met for the first time coz of my Daniel pic ;)... frankly tellin, ur blog wud hav been incomplete widout this post...

as she said... u dunno that u hav an abilty to weep until u read this one...
Real gud post man...

btw y dont u write another one about Emma Watson???... she such a cute gal :P

Ushma said...

//this behaviour sort of impressed my mom-dad...and the consequence, they provided its sequels as soon as possible..

ahem ahem :P

neways dats one gud blog...hope so :D...'cause i cant judge prperly having read only 2 so far :O

nd i strongly recommend u to read lotr nd eragon series...nd bring out da blogs :P

nd wud u strt writing abt tom,helena...if i request? :P

Divya Khanna said...

hey dina, like u suggested...added da pic :)

n ushma, i ve no issues to say tht i finished books sooner at ur courtesy :)

Powered by Blogger.